Vision and Mission Statement
Inspired by the person of Jesus and in partnership with our community, we pursue fullness of life for all.
In accordance with the tradition of the Good Samaritans;
- The person of Jesus and His Gospel are at the centre and the focus of all aspects of school life.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child; spiritual, social, emotional, physical and intellectual, where educational needs for all children are met in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Staff, parents and students work together to provide a safe, supportive and secure environment that has a culture of respect and care and values diversity.
- Priests, parishioners, parents, staff and children are seen as integral to our school community.
- The unique dignity of each person in our community will be recognised, respected and affirmed.